If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Ty Pluffies Ponds Frog by Ty Ponds Frog
- HSP Remote Control RC 1 8th Climber Rock Crawler 4WS Truck T2 Version All Wheel Streeing
- Kotobukiya Shining Wind Xecty Goddess of Wind Ani-Statue
- Hobby Japan MARK43 1 43 Daihatsu Copen robe Jonu yellow
- TONSEE-Electronics Quadcopter Drone, Remote Control Helicopter Camera, SG900 Foldable Quadcopter 2.4GHz Full HD Camera WIFI FPV GPS Fixed Point Drone (B)
- ALZRC 3pieces DS452MG Servos+1piece DS501MG Servo for 380 450 480 500 RC Helicopter
- Sand 3460211 Window Film Set of 4 Rolls
- The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds Link Figma Action Figure
- Steiff 40cm Fynn Teddy Bear (Beige) by Steiff
- color12 35 x60 Inch BelleAckerman Personalized Baby Blanket Kraken,Cute Spotty Octopus Pattern in Vivid colors Marine Monster Kids Nursery Theme Print,orange Lightweight Extra Soft Skin Fabric，Not Allergic 50 x60
- Trademark Fine Art Kitwe III by June Erica Vess, 14x14
- V Gundam 02 Mobile Sumo 1 100 Scale Model Kit (japan import)
- Spy Net Cogreen Ops Vibrasonic Binoculars
- Hasbro Year 2013 Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Series Deluxe Class 51 2 Inch Tall Robot Action Figure 016 Autobot CROSSCUT with Blaster Gun and Rifle (Vehicle Mode Sports Car)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.