If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- YOYI Home Fashion Blanket Pretty Funny Smiling Monsters Saying Happy Birthday Cake Kids Room Lightweight Blankets for Couch Bed Sofa 60 x63
- HYGLOSS 96512 96-Piece Rectangle Blank Jigsaw 12 Puzzles, 10-Inch by 16-Inch
- Bernese Mountain Dog 10 inches, 30cm, Plush Toy, Soft Toy, Stuffed Animal 1885001
- ZLL Household Step Stool, Photography Folding Step Stool, Step Stools Folding Step Ladder for Adult, Black Stepladders for Kitchen Office, 330 Capacity, Full Size Step Stool with Wide Pedal,3 Steps
- color09 50 x30 QINYAN-Home Lightweight Blanket (60 x36 Velvet Plush Throw Blanket King Symbol of Royalty Jewel Crowns Tiaras for Reign Queen Prince Princess Cartoon Image Dark Brown.
- BLWX - Rubber Wood Household Ladder - Multi-Folding Ladder Three-Step Ladder Indoor Wooden Ladder Stool Height 64cm (25.6 ) Ladder Step stool (color B)
- Pink Baking Cooking Personalised Birthday Party Thank You Cards
- Original DYS 10A 20A 30A 40A 26S Speed Controller (Simonk Firmware) ESC for XCopter Quadcopter Multicopter DYS 10A
- OluKai Po'iu Sandal - Women's Mustard Bone 9
- Gravity Falls Grunkle Stan with Bill Cipher
- TLMYDD Toy Model Movie Character Death God Toy Statue Decoration Souvenir Collectibles Crafts Kupinkki Ai 25CM Toy statue
- Wooky 908 Charmazing - Be Charmed Set Novelty by Wooky
- ExploreOne Junior Metal Detector by ExploreOne
- Yu-Gi-Oh - Red-Eyes B. Dragon (DT01-EN003) - Duel Terminal 1 - 1st Edition - Rare
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.