If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Cults Across America by Board Games Atlas Games
- 4 Pack Atlanta Falcons Die Cut Stickers NFL Football Helmet Logo Sticker Team Set
- Familytaste Western,Bocking Ight Rod Curtains Montana Cattle Ranch Winter 42 X54 for Baby Bedroom
- EGYPTIAN FELINE CAT GODDESS BASTET STATUE SMALL DOLL HOUSE MINIATURE 3
- Weighted blanket for kids 50 x60 Inch Outer Space,Rocket Taking Off on Mission Spaceman Planet Gazing Endeavour Power Print White bluee Brown all seasons Anti-Static Couch Blanket Travelling Camping B
- D & D Minis Minotaur Battle Shaman 30 - Dangerous Delves
- color08 30 x50 Inch Weighted Blanket for Kids Rustic,Marine Wooden colord Planks with Old Rusty Ship Door Sea Life Art Print, bluee Brown and White Soft Summer Cooling Lightweight Bed Blanket 50 x60
- Mario Balloon Bouquet Kit (Each)
- Funko Pop Vinyl DC Heroes Earth 2 Batman 62 - Hot Topic Exclusive
- Idol Master Amami Haruka Action Dolls (1 6 Scale Painted) (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
- Disney Pixar, Frozen Elsa, 20 h
- Barbie Collector Birthday Wishes 2014
- Home Team Dog Mom Paw Print Design Reusable Lunch Bag kit with 3 BPA Free Plastic Portion Control Storage Containers with Lids
- Silver And Hot Pink Glitz Birthday Party Personalised Invitations Invites & Envelopes
- SD Gundam Complete Box vol.3
- New PRO 8 Lens 8 LED RBGW Stage Lights Beam Digital Display DMX Projector Disco Party DJ Show Beams Lighting LE-8H
- Maped Kidi - School Scissors
- Star Wars The Legacy Collection Chewbacca 1st Day of Issue
- Fin Fang Foom from Marvel Comics Iron Man Series
- Junction Shogi Board Bamboo with a New Mosquito net 2 cun Foot
- Tamiya Models Russian SU100 1 25 Military Land Vehicle Model Building Kits
- Farmerly Spandex Stretch Floral Printing Removable Sofa Cover Elastic Tight Wrap Couch Slipcover Predector Modern Minimalist Living Decor 13, Four Seater
- CosplayDiy Women's Guinevere Navy bluee-Bordeaux Victorian Dress Costume
- Suchashome Kids Car Race Track Roadway Activity Fashion Design Cartoon Style Roads with Vehicles on Hills Tunnels Lightweight Fluffy Flannel and Sherpa Blanket 60x32 Inch Multicolor
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.