If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- FKYGDQ Anime Cartoon Model Statue High 21cm Toy Ornament Gift Collectible Birthday Gift Toy Statue
- Tahmazo Folding Props ZM hub PH34 8C5.0ZM 48879
- SINOVAL Marble Fashion Blanket Abstract Stone Facet Artistic bluerry Layered Shades Textured Image Velvet Plush Fashion Blanket Forest Green Pearl White
- A5 double-sided Brown Kraft card Made by Mika Personalised kraft engagement party invitations HE PUT A RING ON IT BLACK WHITE FREE DRAFT & FREE KRAFT ENVELOPES (200, A5 double-sided Brown Kraft card)
- Inspirational Nurseries Double Door Panel, Wood, Brown, 78x120x4 cm
- Faironly SH10 Mini RC WiFi Quadcopter Set Height Aircraft Drone with HD Camera Black
- XavieraDoherty Beach Blanket，Birds,Silhouette of Boy Carried by Flying Pigeons Inspiration Follow Your Dreams Print Home, Multicolor,300GSM, Super Soft and Warm, Durable 35 x60
- S925 Silver Necklace Pendant Lotus Mantra Cheese Rune Necklace Pendant Men and Women Retro Thai Silver Necklace Pendant Compact
- Summer of 7360 embroidery kit Orimupasu Andalusia (Spain) (japan import)
- Glitter Silver & White Striped 50th Personalised Birthday Party Invitations
- Ronaldo Signed Framed 16x12 Photo Display Brazil 2002 Autograph Memorabilia COA
- Pentair C105-92PLSA 3-Phase Impeller Assembly Replacement Pool and Spa Pump
- Western Digital Caviar Green 3.5inch 2.0TB 64MB SATA 6.0Gbps WD20EARX
- Farmerly Floral Printed Sofa Cover Slipcover for Living Room Elastic Congreens Cover Tight All-Inclusive Lace Edge Pattern 1 2 3 4-seater color 13, 1seater 90-140cm
- Generic Steel Drive Shaft 12mm Wheel Hexe kit for Tamiya T3-01
- Lottery DX most Lupin III 2nd.Session C Award Fujiko Mine BIG figure (japan import)
- New Fellowes Saturn 3i A4 Laminator
- Sofa Cover Tight Wrap All-Inclusive Stretch Modern Sofa Covers for Living Room Washable Home Hotel Couch Cover copridivano color 7, 3seater 190-230cm
- FIDracing Dbxl Castor Blocks Hub FIDXL033 Upgrade Part for Losi DBXL MTXL
- PEILIAN Step Stool, Solid Wood Ladder Chair, Multifunctional Folding Staircase Chair, Three-step Ladder, Flower Stand Shelf (color 2 steps)
- LOHASCASA Men's Outdoor Sports Quick Dry Elastic Waist Work Shorts (Black US-38 Tag-40)
- Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Royal Mail Prestige Stamp Book
- Monster High Original Favorites Draculaura Doll
- CHH 1046 19 Inch Camphor Chess and Checker Set
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.