If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Ranger key set Beast power squadron Kyo Liu jar Debosu
- BIKESTAR Magnesium (lightweight) Kids First Running Balance Bike with air tires for Kids age 3 year old boys girls 12 Inch BMX Edition Berry
- Swarovski Crystals 669931 Round Stones 1028 PP 13 INDIAN SAPPHIRE F, 1440 Pieces
- Lord of the Rings Return of the King Anthology Set
- Standing Labrador Plush Soft Toy by Hansa 35cm. 4713 by Hansa
- Mah Jongg The Art of The Game A Collector's Guide To Mah Jongg Tiles and Sets
- Baltic Birch Collegiate Font Letters & Numbers 13.5-E
- LIGHTHOUSE SF Illustrated album pages Yugoslavia 1990-1999
- Purple Baby stroller, highprofile baby carriage, can be sitting twoway trolley, shelter stroller ( color Green )
- RC Boat Jet Drive Miniature Jet Engine Kit 26mm Jet Boat Pump Thruster Without Motor for 600mm-900mm Length DIY RC Fishing Boats with 4mm Coupling
- Forever Collectibles FB16FBNYGNATOB Forever Collectibles
- Let's Play Bingo Lime- Bingo Double Seat Cushion
- SXET-Model car Model Car Retro Classic Car Model Decoration 1 18 Alfa Romeo Alloy Car Model Collection Car Die Casting Model
- Gator Inflatable Play Center With Slide 79 68 35 inch 203 173 89 cm - Baby Inflatable Bathtub Topist Portable Mini Air Swimming Pool Kid Shower Basin
- Traxxas E-Revo 2.0 VXL Brushless (86086-4) Upgrade Parts Aluminum Rear Wing Mount Full Set - 4Pc Set Red
- Revell Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Plastic Model Kit
- Coxeer Table Skirt Tulle Decorative Tutu Table Skirt Party Decoration for Wedding Party Decor
- Anshesix Living Room Bedroom Warm Blanket Pink Hand Drawn Style Watercolord Effect Flowers Vintage Retro Print Print Summer Quilt Comforter W60 xL51 Sofa,Picnic,Camping,Beach,Everyday use
- Ponycycle Toy Ride on Pony Unicorn Medium
- Lightweight Blanket Zodiac Scorpio Cartoon Style Hgoldscope Design for Kids Clouds and Stars Lightweight All-Season Blanket W60 xL51 Sofa,Picnic,Camping,Beach,Everyday use
- Warmfamily Astrology Digital Printing Blanket Funny Baby Cancer Sign with Claws and Four Eyes Joy Kids Happiness on Stars Theme Print Lightweight Blanket 60 x50 Red
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.