If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Lego Spiderman 2 Figure by LEGO
- Showcases for indoor use, sizes 338 x 461mm
- Hasbro Monopoly Classic Edition 2013
- Left Coast Tee Classic Fit Short Sleeve Crew Neck Tee Shirt Red M1164-M
- Generic Adult Model Toys 1 32 DM Telescopic Forklift TH407C Telehandler Engineer Truck Vehicles Toys for Collection
- CLIXX Bag Black BigMouth Gestickt BigMouth gestickt
- 96 X England Cowboy Style Hats with Sequin Trim - 2018 World Cup - Fancy Dress
- SM SunniMix 6-Arm Soldering Station with USB LED Fan Workstation for FPV Electronics DIY
- FDSjd Scooter Adult Two-wheeled Adult Scooter Work To Step Big Wheel Folding Scooter ( color Black )
- Rilakkuma Neck Pouch (Golon in panda) Rilakkuma
- Magic the Gathering - Celestial Colonnade - Worldwake
- NEXT Twin Pack crescent moon night sky and Sena Kashiwazaki friends little I (non-scale PVC Figure) (japan import)
- 2009 Nissan GTR R-35 Silver Diecast Model Car 1 18 Bbur
- World of Warcraft Heroes of Azeredh Booster Box [Toy]
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.