If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Bumblebee Figure
- 2-0006-0503 TKG Pro 21-0 Excalibur Konica Lupin 24cm 8927l
- EDU53141 1 350 Eduard PE - USS Yorktown Part 2 AA Guns (for use with the Merit kit) MODEL KIT ACCESSORY by Eduard
- Jia He Step stool Kitchen Folding Stepladder For Adults Small Folding Step Stool Ladder For Living Room Portable Storage Shelf Flower Racks (color Coffee color, Size 3 tiers)
- R & M4 Rider king snake from Kamen Rider Ryuki (japan import)
- Loot Crate fallout vault-tec screen shots Piper wright
- JJJJD Avengers Series - Black Panther Character Model Decoration PVC Boxed Boutique Handmade Model Toys Holiday Gifts Souvenirs Collectors
- Trademark Fine Art Ocean Sail V2 Light
- Set of 10 Bills-25 Christmas Cheer Dollar Bill by Novelties Wholesale
- WilliamsDecor Bed or Couch 60 x 35 Navy and bluesh Lightweight Blanket Delicate Spring Theme Flourishing Sakura Petals Japanese Garden Print Summer Quilt Comforter Dark bluee Coral Pink
- Xhabb 5D DIY Diamond Painting Living Room Decoration Painting Diamond Painting DIY Two Owls 5D Full Diamond Cross Stitch 30X40Cm
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.