If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- WCW Bruisers Sting with Baseball Bat & Steel Frame Action Winch by Toybiz
- Paperwave Chunky Canvas 610 x 305mm (24 x 12 ) - Pack of 2
- Generic MK3 18627 1 32 Scale Tamiya Mini 4WD Racing Car Model MS Chassis (Not Assembled) Black
- Slipcover Flower Sofa Cover Tight Wrap All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant Corner Covers Sectional Elastic One Two Three Four Seat 023 G, Four seat
- Spektrum H5000 Mini Digital Helicopter Servo
- Evil Dead Army of Darkness 12 Ash collectors figure
- Queen's Blade Nanael Angel of Light color Ver.
- Funko Danny Zuko Grease x POP Movies Vinyl Figure & 1 POP Compatible PET Plastic Graphical Predector Bundle [ 553 29442 - B]
- Digi-You Personal Video Cartoon Maker - Grey
- JMT DIY 75mm Indoor RC Racing Drone Combo Set Bwhoop75 Frame Kit & Crazybee F3 FC ESC & 1S KV19000 Motor 40mm 4-Blades Propell with Flysky Receiver,
- New Ideas 10 Channel Truck 1 14 Model rc Bulldozer Metal from top Seller Items
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.