If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Noch 88162 Electronic Regulator Kit Landscape Modelling
- Elastic Sofa Cover Printed Flowers Slipcover Tight Wrap All-Inclusive Corner Sofa Cover Stretch Furniture Covers 1 2 3 4 Seater 6, Two seat Sofa
- Disney Cinderella Princess Bathroom Bath Bedroom Rug 26 X 20
- Shengshiyujia Tabletop Foosball Table, Mini Sports Arcade Soccer for Game Room, Accessories Included
- 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Aim of The Master Dolomiti Mountains II  (50x75cm)
- Laliva Tared Handheld Remote Control Bag Handbag RC Transmitter Case TL2692 for Helicopter Plane Quadcopter 23x10x27cm
- 1 inch Butterfly Rubber Stamp 3921
- Snoopy Letter Glance Heart Series 087152
- Canvas image 110 x 70 cm Krankenhaus Bett Doppelzimmer , image on a Canvas
- 5 Foot Roberto Foosball Soccer Table - Teak
- Buy with confidence Authorized Retailer. Authenticity Guaranteed. Full retail package with all accessories.
- WOW Toys Police Plane Pete by WOW Toys
- Mengen88 Quadcopter FPV RC Drone,High-definition Aerial Photography and Land Two Modes WIFI Connection Real-time Mapping Pressure Fixed High Four Driving Force
- 4PCS 1.9 Black Beadlock Wheel Rim Tires for 1 10 RC Rock Crawler Axial SCX10 90046 90047 D90 D110 TF2 Traxxas TRX-4
- Yo Gabba Gabba 15cm Dancey Dance Talking Plex Figure
- Pokemon Tin Deck Box Entei [German Version]
- Rubies Costume Co R889141-M Adult Deluxe gold Satin Elvis Costume Size Medium
- ArtWall Vincent Van Gogh's Japanese Vase with pinks and Anemones Appeals Removable Wall Graphic Artwork, 14 by 18-Inch
- POP Character Model(3-Piece) Little Boy Pajama Boy Humanoid Flower Model Three Pieces of Packaging
- Wall Stickers,Basketball Sports Characters Wall Stick Carved PVC Wall Stickers Bedroom Decorative Stickers
- Kato 10-461 475 Series 6 Car EMU Set
- SP bearing C hub Tamiya FF for 2009
- Kung Zhu Special Forces Hamster Sgt Rock-o
- HG Series Godzilla 10 to Godzilla × Mothra × Mechagodzilla Tokyo SOS whole set of 6
- KUN (AKA) violin shoulder rest Bravo Collapsible (Bravo collapsible) 4 4
- Arcane Tinman AT-37002 Card Binder Dragon Shield 12 Pocket (Side Load) Portfolio, Black
- Puppet Heap Playthings 10101 Mother Hubbard
- E 385cm FZSWD Kites Outdoor Fun Sports Power Diamond Delta Kite With Handle And Line Good Flying
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.