If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Sengoku Basara 2 Masamune Date 1 8 Figure Kototukiya
- Williams by Bachmann Santa Fe O Scale Operating Chase Car
- Wood Effect Rustic Squirrels Personalised Christmas Party Invitations
- Its Framed Sure Lox Jigsaw Puzzle 1000 Pieces Alder River Cottage by Sure Lox
- Solid wood arrow sofa stool European-style shoes stool bedroom creative bed stool leather stool shoe store clothing store try shoes stool leather square stool ( color Black , Size 333133cm )
- Cottage Garden For I Know The Plans Woodgrain Music Box Jewelry Box Plays Amazing Grace
- Original 2PCS 7.4V 3200Mah Li-Po Battery for AOSENMA CG035 Drone Spare Parts CG35 RC Quadcopter
- DIY Oil Paint by Number Kit for Adults Beginner 16x20 Inch - Lily,Drawing with Brushes Living Room Decor Decorations Gifts (Framed)
- Pink Watering Can Long Mouth Watering Can Office Green Plant Watering Can Home Plastic Watering Tool Garden Management (color bluee)
- Dr. Slump Suppaman Soft Vinyl Figure
- Old Man Walker Folding Aluminum Alloy Light Carrying Belt
- Dollhouse Miniature 6-Pc. Crosshatch Umbrella Stand-Reutter Porzellan by Miniature Corner, Inc.
- THE GUNDAM BASE LIMITED MG 1 100 SINANJU [MECHANICAL CLEAR]
- LEGO Spy Jet Escape
- Penguin Family Made of Genuine Natural Brick 2 x 20 cm and 1 x 30 cm High – Penguin
- S-Werthy Blanket Mermaid Blanket Mermaid Tail Blanket, Pink, 195 90cm (76.8 35.4 inch)
- Spare Battery 2.4V Ni-MH CMOS Backup Battery 20mAh 0.05Wh for Symbol WT4000 WT4070 WT4090 WT4090I Replacement Battery (color Green, Size 19.17 x 11.97 x 7.70 mm)
- Frank Schaffer Publications FS-014015 70 Must Know Word Problems Level 5 Gr 6
- LsWOW Weighted Blanket for Kids Earth Tones,Artistic Carpentry Themed greenical Borders with Flower Motifs on White, Sand Brown White Reversible Soft Fabric for Couch Sofa Easy Care 50 x60
- ALIREA Grunge Skulls Super Soft Warm Blanket Lightweight Throw Blankets for Bed Couch Sofa Travelling Camping 60 x 50 Inch for Kids Boys Girls
- Quercetti Gears Superset & Motor
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.