If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Reptile Martian II 220 220mm 250 250mm 295mm 335mm Carbon Fiber Frame Kit with 4mm Arm + Distribution Board for FPV Racing Drone Martian II 295mm
- Bugera Bass Cabinet BN115TS Bass Cabinet
- Trend Ent. Money Bingo Game Money Match Me Cards & Money Skill Drill Flash Cards Bundle
- ELEKTRA MARVEL Pretty Electra (1 7 scale PVC Figure) (japan import)
- J.R. Electric Locomotive Type EF510-500 (Hokutosei Colour) (Model Train)
- 1 5 Planetary Gear Box for 1 10 Crawler D90 Axial Tamiya Truck B
- Vandoren LC58GP M O Ligature and Plastic Cap for Tenor Saxophone; gold Plated
- Xinjiang Hetian Jade Material Features bluee and White Huang Qin Oil Skin Leather White Bracelet Material Necklace Pendant 1491
- Mgm - 387040 - Figurine Dinosaure - Tyrannosaures Rex Grand Modèle - 15 X 11 Cm
- Learning Resources Giant Classroom Thermometer
- Trademark Fine Art Cottage pinks Pattern IIA
- XavieraDoherty Flannel Throw Blanket，Daniel,Grooving Cheerful Male Name with Happy Occasion Birthday Theme Bite Marked Cake,Multicolor,Winter Luxury Plush Microfiber Fabric 35 x60
- Tonkin Replicas 1 53 Freightliner Cascadia Deikyabu high roof
- Dinosaur Play Tent and Tunnel Indoor Outdoor Collapsible Play Tent by orange Onions
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.