If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
This is of Rare rarity.
From the Mirrodin set.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Zygeo - Deluxe Halloween Sexy Adult Women Vampire Costumes Victorian Vamp Fancy Party Dress Witch Female Costumes Zombie Uniforms
- Hello Kitty Quilting Hand String Purse (Tiny Cham)
- Zicke Zacke - Ei Ei Ei Parallel Import Goods
- BLHeli_32 ESC for Wraith32-32bit Quadcopter airbot 35A Support DSHOT1200 Built in Current Sensor for FPV RC helicopt 2pcs
- Holzschnitzerei Oswald Amort St. Cecilia High 11,8 inch color Natural - unpainted
- color07 50 x70 Inch Toddler Blanket Tea Party,Crockery Composition Abstract Overlapping Silhouettes Teapot and Cups,Dark Coral Pale bluee Weighted for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 50 x60
- Trademark Fine Art Overpass by Nikki Galapon, 14x14
- Anna and The Snow Queen Olaf premium swaying stuffed toy
- Ty Classic Admiral Penguin - Large Buddy size 12 by Ty Admiral
- Generic Kingkong XT1104 7500kv Mini Brushless Motor KV7500 Kit Motor for RC Mini Multiredor Quadcopter Frame Drone Indoor (No CW CCW) 4PCS
- Generic Thomas Train Set Wooden Railway 8 Types Available Wooden Train Track Pack Train Toys Accesaries Train Accessories Track Toys NO.7
- Safari Ltd Good Luck Minis Jellyfish
- Hot Wheels - Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron - Iron Man & Ultimate Ultron
- Farmerly Black color 1 2 3 4 Seater Sofa Cover Printed seat Couch Cover Floral Towel Covering Elastic Stretch Slipcovers Home Decoration 125845, 1 Seater 90-140cm
- AAG Plush fabirc Sofa Cover 1 2 3 4 Seater Thick Slipcover Couch sofacovers Stretch Elastic Cheap Sofa Cover Towel wrap Covering 1, 3 Seaters
- Super Air brush Jr. 2
- Rainbow Ombre Blankie Tails Mermaid Tail Blanket (Adult Teen Size) (Rainbow Ombre - New )
- Made by Mika Personalised baby announcements LETTER BLOCKS PHOTO GIRL FREE DRAFT & FREE ENVELOPES (200, A6 folded Silk card)
- IndianShelf Handmade 10 Piece Red Leaf Decorative Dresser Knobs Cabinet Pulls
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.