If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Modern Style high Grade 100% Cotton Stripe Print Quilting Sofa Cover slipcovers canape for Four Season Usage SP3146 Free Shipping One color as pic, 90cm240cm
- Floral Black & Purple Damask Engagement Party Personalised Invitations
- Littlest Pet Shop Outdoor Adventure Pets
- color09 60 x78 Inch BelleAckerman Chunky Knit Blanket Pug,Pug with Champagne Glass and Peace Sign Cool Looking Dog Celebration Animal,Black White Cream for Bed & Couch Sofa Easy Care 50 x60
- Mellanii Bed Sheet Set - Brushed Microfiber 1800 Bedding - Wrinkle, Fade, Stain Resistant - Hypoallergenic - 4 Piece (Baby bluee Full)
- LumiSource LS-LED-GRIPP W LED Lamp, White
- Solid Wood Foot Stool Fashion Sofa Stool Multi-function Storage Stool shoes Stool (color Storage)
- Espresso coffee or Tea Glass, Whiskey Glass, Pu erh tea cup, Hand made, gold leaf.
- Bison bison Shogi board game
- Generic Doub K car Model Toys Retro Iron Nostalgia car Camping Bus Ornaments Home Coffee Shop Wedding Decorations Gifts L
- Rumble the Ultimate Board Game by Rumble
- Solido 421721030 Famo with Pendant AH116 Aeroplane
- Pastoral Pringting Sofa Bed Cover Tight All-Inclusive Sofa Cover Slipcover Without Armrests Sofa Length Between 160cm and 190cm color 13, D 160 to 190cm
- Fun Central AU540 LED 16 Inch Light Up Stick Wand - Assorted
- Rc diffmrent rtarting trom scratih tha worlh lqving oull griphic T-swirt Oem M snze
- Congrats Grad Kit - Silver - 34 inch Helium Foil Balloons
- REMO TAM DBL 20cm .W HD RED
- Novelty Self Adhisive Small and Large Googly Eyes Stickers Wiggle Eyes (35mm 1.38'')
- Qing MEI Laptop Desk Bed Table, Foldable Table Lazy Table Learning Desk A++ (Size 70x40cm)
- Summer Style Printing Elastic Sofa Tight Wrap All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant Furniture Slipcover Soft Sofa Towel 1 2 3 4seater1pcs 15, Four-Seater
- Johnny Lightning Stock Car Legends Neil Bonnett 5
- Laliva 3-4S XT60 Plug Parallel Charging Board with Voltage Display for ISDT D2 Q6 SC-608 SC-620 B6 Charger
- color02 60 x62 Inch BelleAckerman Baby Monthly Milestone Blanket Wedding,Cartoon Couple Romantic Caricatures Getting Married Newlywed Happiness,Red Mint Green Grey for Bed & Couch Sofa Easy Care 50 x60
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.