If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- F17280 1 2016 Mini 7M GPS Module NEO-7M GPS with Stand Holder for CC3D SP Racing F3 Naze32 Flip32 DIY FPV Drone Quadcopter CC3D SP Racing F3
- Game Room Guys 1983 Bally Grand Slam Pinball White Rubber Ring Kit
- Flames of War Obstacles
- BURNT SPAWN COLLECTOR'S EDITION IN ACRYLIC CASE ACTION FIGURE
- Farmerly WLIARLEO All-Inclusive Sofa Cover Big Elastic Cover for Couch Universal Fabric Stretch Sofa Cover Flower Anti-Mite cubresofas Pattern 12, Three 190-230cm
- Knitter's Pride KP320297 6 4mm Cubics Platina Fixed Circular Needles, 47
- Goolsky SG900-S 1080P HD Camera Wifi FPV GPS Positioning Follow Me Altitude Hold Foldable RC Selfie Drone Quadcopter
- Merry Christmas Couch Cover All-Inclusive Spandex Tight Wrap bluee Sofa Cover for Living Room Sectional Sofa 1 2 3 4 Seaters 03, 2 Seats Sofa Cover
- G.I Joe Pearl Harbor Army Air Corps Pilot Display Set
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.