If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Monopoly Junior Party -Packaging May Vary
- LEGO 75930 Jurassic World Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate, Hybrid Species Dinosaur Figures in Mystery Mansion, Fallen Kingdom Adventure Play Sets for Kids
- 2595 Bruder Toys Land Rover Police Vehicle w Light Skin Policeman 02595 custitem_color_map
- Disney Cars RideMakerz 49 Mhz R C Chassis and Transmitter Full-Funtion w Sound for DOC HUDSON'S by Disney
- Ofa Lip Wahed otton Deorative Lip ouh Over for Lig Room nit Predetor Europ tyle Modern an wei Kong jian, 80mX160m
- Strathmore 300 Series Black Canvas Pad, Glue Bound, 10 Sheets, Black, 16 by 20
- Xinzhi Kalimba - Kalimba 17 Keys with Instruction and Tune Hammer, Portable Thumb Piano Mahogany Body
- Webkinz Smaller Signature Grey Tabby Cat [Toy]
- La Lluna La Lluna0207000-T T Blackboard Letter (29 Cm)
- Caoyu Creative tree-shaped bookshelf, decorative frame, simple bookshelf, bookcase Bookcase storage shelf (Size 4 tiers)
- GX&XD Bed Skirt Bedspread Bed Sets Single Bed Cover Sheet-V 150x200cm(59x79inch)
- Laliva B3mini Bugs 3 Mini RC Drone Quadcopter Spare Parts Propeller Blade Predection Frame Landing Gear pin - (color set1)
- HTZ Lazy Sofa, Single Sofa, Bed Sofa, Computer Sofa, Floor Sofa, Folding + (color bluee (18 cells))
- Madame Alexander Serenade Doll by Madame Alexander
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.