If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- ETH Study Room Decoration Resin Decoration Creative Wine Cabinet Decoration Home Cabinet Living Room TV Cabinet Crafts Furnishings Exquisite ( color Brass )
- (Burned orange) - GRAF von Faber-Castell 188629 A5 Exercise Books with Linen Cover orange
- Simba Matt Hatter Life Cell Catcher, Multi color
- QINYAN-Home Super Soft Lightweight Blanket (70 x60 ) Summer Quilt Comforter Modern Fragmented Triangle color Shades in Gradient Tones Mosaic Style Digital Pattern Multicolor.
- X-Team XTI-3665 High Performance 2100KV Brushless Motor for RC Drone FPV Racing Quadcopter Glider Plane Spare Parts
- MOTINE Stars Summer Quilt Comforter Moons Planets Heavenly Bodies Romantic Astronomic Concepts Cosmic Cartoon Design Digital Printing Blanket 60 x50 Coral and White
- O'Hill 36 Pack Emoji Plush Pillows Mini Keychain Decorations for Kids Birthday Party, Home Decoration, Wall Decor and Party Favor
- Weighted Blanket for Kids Oriental,Geometric African Culture Influenced Rhombuses and Herringbone Pattern, Brown Pale Brown Beige Lightweight Microfiber,All Season for Couch or Bed 50 x60
- Apol Cute Panda with Bamboo Egg Shape Handmade Wooden Russian Nesting Dolls Matryoshka Doll Set 10 Pieces in a Box with Bow for Home Decoration Kids Toy Christmas Birthday Easter Gift
- Allegro Huyer 6pcs Set Sword Art Online Figures Fairy Dance Kirito Asuna lefa Kirigaya Kazuto Yuuki PVC Action Figure Toy Dolls 49cm (Only Figures No Box)
- Lito Angels Girls' Princess Elsa Dress Up Costumes Halloween Party Dress Gown Sequined with Accessories
- Columbia Sportswear Northern Pass Day Pack
- 1 144 Dragon Panzer Corps 54cm Morser THOR w Pz Beob Wg III Ausf H
- Lalaloopsy Littles Doll, Kat's Little Sister - Whiskers Lion's Roar
- Remoking 3D Dinosaur Easter Eggs-STEM Educational Toys -Dinosaur for Easter Theme Party Favor, Easter Eggs Hunt, Basket Stuffers Fillers, Classroom Prize Supplies 12 Pcs
- Breyer - Minstrel - 2019 Holiday Horse
- Chevron Cars Patty Patrol, Police Car 13cm Series, Collectible by Chevron
- JXJJD Pirates Nautical Kings Warring States Hand Anime Models Souvenirs Collections Crafts
- Smile Slime die cut cushion ms (Metal Slime) (japan import)
- Koolertron 3.5 inch LCD Portable Video Digital Magnifier Electronic Reading Aid for Low Vision - Ideal Aide for Reading, Writing, Viewing Maps, Books - Handheld Digital Tool
- Pushfocourag Christmas Decor,Geometric Triangle Copper Wire LED Light Christmas Home Decoration Lamp Gift - 1
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.