If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Headspace - Set A Designer Vinyl Figure from Artist Luke Chueh X Munky King Toys
- Yu Gi Oh Enemy of Justice Booster Box
- Susan Von Borstel Painted 550Pc Jigsaw Puzzle by SunsOut
- San Francisco By Night - 1000 Piece Puzzle - Springbok PZL5911 by Springbok
- Berlin (West) 140-154 (Complete.Issue.) with 140w and y 1957 Cityscapes (Stamps for Collectors)
- Marvel Universe 3 3 4 Inch Series 16 Action Figure 22 Tony Stark Iron Man
- Trademark Fine Art Close Your Eyes and Sail Away by Yvette Depaepe, 14x14
- JJR C H49 2 4GHz Ultra Thin Foldable Mini Quadcopter Drone with WiFi FPV 720P HD Live Video Camera Altitude Hold 360° Flips
- Wood color raindrop 20cm Davitu Fashion Wooden Planet and Star Hanging Cloud Raindrop Wall Ornaments for Baby Kids Room Decor Nursery Decoration Accessories - (color gold Raindrop, Size 20cm)
- Pokemon Center Pikachu original mug cup
- 1 48 T-50 ROK AF Adv Trainer, New Tool (japan import)
- National Geographics EMU Stuffed Animals Plush Toy (Natural) by National Geographics
- Exost 20143 360 Mini Flip
- Generic 3pcs lot 1 32 Alloy Pull Back Bus Model Double Sightseeing Bus Flash Toy Vehicle Kids Christmas Toys A
- B ALUA- Solid Wood Step Stool Home Folding Indoor Thickening Multi-Function Ladder Creative Furniture
- Pixter Multi-Media System Purple
- TERABITHIA 22inch Lively Lifelike Adorable Collectible Reborn Baby Girl Boy Dolls Look Real
- School Backpack Cute Kids Cartoon Shark Backpack Toddler School Bag for 2-6 Years Old (color Pink)
- Gashapon Kamen Rider Zi-O GP Ride Watch 06 Wizard Ride Watch
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.