If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Kitchen Helper Tower Kids Toddler Montessori Step Stool Adjustable Height Plywood
- Riedel Sommeliers Bordeaux Grand Cru Single Stem Wine Glass
- Navy 32 x34 Ariat
- Signed Deneuve, Catherine 8x10 Photo. autographed
- Forum Men's Skeleton Jacket, Black White, X-Large
- 18 Pieces Rainbow Unicorn Popcorn Boxes for Baby Shower Birthday Party Decorations Supplies
- Playmobil Take Along Fire Station Playset
- Paul Lamond Manchester City 3D Puzzle Ball
- Ocean Party Paper Party Pack Plates Napkins
- Malaysia 2.000 different stamps with Staatenbund (Stamps for collectors)
- Europe Style Floral Printing Spandex Elastic Predective Slipcovers Sofa Cover Stretch All-Inclusive Couch Cover for Living Room 16, Four-Seater
- EVIL QUEEN Snow White Seven Dwarfs Disney Villains 1 Oz Silver Coin 2 Niue 2018
- HBJP Toy Figurine Toy Model Movie Character Collection Souvenir 22CM Model
- Generic DLE200 Piston Ring for DLE 200 Engine
- Skechers Mens Synergy-Power Switch Running shoes Black 7.5 M
- TERABITHIA 22inch 55cm Cute Alive Collectible Magnetic Smiling Long Hair Reborn Baby Doll
- In one optical (ZHONG YI OPITCS) monofocal lens SPEEDMASTER 35mm F0.95 II (Fujifilm X mount) (Silver)
- Caddx.us Turbo Micro S1 PAL NTSC 2.1 2.3mm UAV Aerial Photography Racing FPV Camera PCB Predect 1 3 CCD Sensor Cam for RC Hobby PAL 2.3mm YEL
- Jersey Shore Trivia Game by Cardinal
- Pulchra Hyperdimension Neptunia blacke PVC Figure (1 8 Scale)
- Pokemon Monster Collection 5.1cm Figure Series - 2 - Venusaur
- Classic Printing Elastic Stretch Sofa Cover Tight Wrap Flexible Washable Home Hotel Furniture Couch Cover 1 2 3 4-seater color 11, 1seater 90-140cm
- Spring and Summer New Style Waterproof Campus Wind School Bag Leisure Trend,Light Khaki
- DIY Oil Paint by Number Kit for Adults Beginner 16x20 Inch - Flowery Cabin,Drawing with Brushes Living Room Decor Decorations Gifts (Framed)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.