If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- GLJ Lounge Chair Folding Lunch Break Office Chair Chair Chair Lunch Break Chair Beach Home Leisure Chair Folding Chair (color A)
- Summer Blanket Kids,Retro Style Spotty Pattern with Symmetrical White Dots on Yellow Backdrop, Pale Yellow and White Microfiber All Season Blanket for Bed or Couch Multicolor 35 x60
- Trademark Fine Art Arms And Legs by Matt Crump, Black Matte, Wood Frame Original Artwork, 11x11
- Green sprouts 5 Count Waterproof Absorbent Terry Burp Pad, Pink by green sprouts
- WANTOOSE WiFi FPV Drone with 720P HD Camera, Wide-Angle Live Video RC Quadcopter with Altitude Hold, Gravity Sensor Function, RTF One Key Take Off Landing
- QINYAN-Home Lightweight Blanket (60 x36 Summer Quilt Comforter Chevron Decor Boho Style Old-Fashioned Symmetrical Chevron Lines with Long Downward Strokes Art Decorative Multi.
- California Costumes Women's Haunting Beauty Ghost Spirit Costume
- Hello Kitty Flap Backpack Pink Bows
- Italeri,1 720,KUZNETSOV A C CARRIER,Ships, 0518
- Euro coin capsule assortment in COIN TRAVELLER, with 25 packs div. capsules 16.5-32.5 mm
- Pink Medium Disney Women's Princess Aurora Costume
- Ever After High Epic Winter Winter Sparklizer Playset Standard Packaging
- Fashion Modern Personality Fashion Simple Shaped Eye Wood + Copper Hotel Bedroom Living Room Study Decoration Wall Clock Pretty
- Haixin 45cm Simulation Doll Reborn baby full silicone bath toy, perfect gift
- Generic Surpass Hobby V3 540 17.5T Sensored SPEC RC Brushless Motor for 1 10 RC Racing Car Truck RC Car Parts Accessories Purple Black
- Generic 5 Sets lot Walkera Vitus 320-Z-09 Foot Pad Spare Parts for Walkera Vitus 320 RC Quadcopter
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.