If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Sofa Cover for Summer Couch Slipcover Cheap Furniture Predector Cool Feeling Couch Covers for Sofas for Living Room Shen ka, 70x210cm 1pc
- bluee Cycling Trainer Home Training Indoor Exercise Adjustable Fitness Pedal Exercise Bike Trainer LCD Display Bike Upright Exercise,bluee
- Warm Company 4 Count 4 oz Batting Soft & Bright Polyester Quilt, 90 by 96
- Bike Kids Trike Learn Motor Skills Balance Bike 19inch Toddler Tricycle Kids 2-6 Years Old No Pedal Sport Training Bicycle Adjustable Handlebar and Seat
- Green sprouts 5 Count Waterproof Absorbent Terry Burp Pad, Pink by green sprouts
- WANTOOSE WiFi FPV Drone with 720P HD Camera, Wide-Angle Live Video RC Quadcopter with Altitude Hold, Gravity Sensor Function, RTF One Key Take Off Landing
- QINYAN-Home Lightweight Blanket (60 x36 Summer Quilt Comforter Chevron Decor Boho Style Old-Fashioned Symmetrical Chevron Lines with Long Downward Strokes Art Decorative Multi.
- California Costumes Women's Haunting Beauty Ghost Spirit Costume
- Frsky 900MHz Long Range RC System R9M TX Module R9 R9 Slim Receiver Low Latency and high Precision Radio Control System R9M Module
- LANVIN en blue Trocadero Backpack
- Farmerly Couch Cover Predector Furniture Sofa Wrap Tight Slipcovers All-Inclusive Sofa Cover Elastic Anti-Slip Sofa Towel for Living Room 4, 3.seat 190-230CM
- Hateful Eight 14934 8 Clothed Major Marquis Warren (Samuel L. Jackson), 20.32 cm
- Greenlight 1 18 Beverly Hills Cop II (1987) - 1978 Chevrolet Camaro (13501) Die-Cast Vehicle, Black
- Red Standard Foamnasium Wedge Jumbo bluee
- 3dpink ht_103283_3 Funny Worlds Greatest Interviewer Occupation Job Cartoon-Iron On Heat Transfer, 10 by 10 , for White Material
- DRONESHOP Cheerson CX-20 RC Quadcopter Spare Parts Open Source GPS CX-20-011
- Summer Blanket Adventure,Boy and a Cat Walking on a Rope in Front of The Full Moon Fantastic Imagery Print, Multicolor Weighted for Adults Kids, Better Deeper Sleep 35 x60
- Kyosho Motorcycle NSR500 Upgrade Parts Aluminum Wheel Gear Assembly (52T+53T+55T) - 3Pcs Set Red
- EvoStar Pro Trampoline & Enclosure
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.