If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Bamboo Builder Marble Run - 127pc
- Winnie The Pooh Plush Floor Pillow
- Playmobil (Playmobil) - in 1.2.3 Advent Calendar farm Christmas 9009 [parallel import goods]
- TD Kite B3487 Adult Yi Fei Breeze Elegant color Beautiful colorful Phoenix Reel Long Tail (color B)
- Inflatable Pool Floats for Adults Giant Ocean Paradise Lounge Float Bed with Electricity Pump Rapid Valves Summer Outdoor Beach Swimming Party Lounge Raft Toys 101x101 Inches
- Touhou Project - Flandre Scarlet - Halloween by Ques Q
- Swarovski Crystals 29192 Fancy Stones 4501 MM 5,0X 2,0 AMETHYST F, 720 Pieces
- KKXXYD Remote Control USB Charge Discolor Press Switch Cube Shape Salt Lamp Amber USB Crystal Light Natural Salt Lamp
- Unicorn Reversible Sequin Pillow 16 inch - Novelty Toy by iscream (780836)
- Smile lab cookie clip (japan import)
- Summer Leaves Twin Kimko Kids Pineapple Bedding Set - Fresh Soft Bedding Collection - Yellow Pineapple Green Leaves Pattern White Cover -4Pcs -1 Duvet Cover Set + 1 Bed Sheet + 2 Pillowcases
- Claire Chase Uptown Back Pack, Cafe, One Size
- L'Objet Lamina 6 in Small Bowl
- Victory Point Games Trenches of Valor - Raids Across No Man's Land - 1918 - War Board Game
- Lai-LYQ H59 1080P Anti Collision WiFi FPV Camera Optical Position Drone Aircraft Toy
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.