If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Small Foot 10324 Motor Skills Ice-Cream Van
- Tamashii Nation 2018 RX-78-2 Gundam & G-Fighter Real color ver. A.N.I.M.E.
- KTYXDE Portable Baby Playpens Pink，Kids Toddler Indoor Outdoor Safety Game Playard Fence, 190×128×66cm Mattress (Size Fence)
- WanNing Professional Drone HD Aerial Photography Remote Control Aircraft Quadcopter Model Aircraft
- AFV Club 1 35 IDF Centurion Sho't Kal Dalet with Battering Ram AF35277 by AFV Club
- Toadstool Fairy Wall Sticker Set Fantasy Wall Decal Girls Room Nursery Decor available in 8 Sizes X-Large Digital
- Laliva 1PC Series 6A 12A 20A 30A 40A 50A 60A 80A ESC Programmable Electronic Speed Controller for RC DIY Model Spare Parts - (color 30A)
- Hexiansheng Outdoor Folding Table Simple Office Meeting Long Table Training Table Outdoor Portable Booth Rectangular Table Plastic Dining Table ( color 1table+4chair )
- Yingliwei Remote Control Car, 1 18 Scale 2.4 Ghz 4WD High Speed Vehicle Rally Car for Kids and Adults, Black
- Street Fighter SV168 Rainbow Mika Bishoujo Statue
- Tallia orange Men's Maurizio Black 9 M US
- Medium Zooka Adult Vampire Costume Role Play Halloween Count Dracula Cosplay Clothing Masquerade Vampire Cosplay Costumes Clothing
- Black Women's US 8.5 Xcoser Soldier 76 Cosplay Boots OW Anime Game Cosplay shoes Black PU Knee-high Mid-Heel Footwear for Women Girls
- Floral Sofa Cover Polyester Without Armrest Geometric All-Inclusive Slipcover Predector Seasons Elastic Modern Sofa Towel Bed 5, 160-195cm No Armrest
- Generic Metal Center Complete diff Gear Set for 1 5 Losi 5ive T rovan LT rc car Parts
- Baosity 4 Pieces Robot Tire Accessory with Low Pulsating Noise Fine Workmanship Omni Wheel No Need to Change Direction
- Littlest Pet Shop Multiples by Hasbro (Style=50154 Curious Kittens)
- color02 30 x50 Inch BelleAckerman Faux Fur Throw Blanket Kiss,Pattern with Different Female Lip Shapes in Cartoon Style colorful Romantic Girlish, Multicolor Comfortable Soft Material,give You Great Sleep 50 x60
- Oncegod Baby Blanket Harvest Wheat Field bluee Sky Camping Throw,Office wrap 60 W x 51 L
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.