If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 4pcs 1 10 Rubber Truck Tyre RC Car Universal Vehicle Model Tyres Square Stripe for Hsp Redcat Traxxas Tamiya Hpi AXIAL
- Revell Mini Quadcopter Nano Quad Pro with Looping Function
- LICCC Dark Knight Rise Agan Origin Clown Movable Realistic Model Statue 26cm Anime Decoration
- CZZ Dining Table, Modern Minimalist Small Apartment Coffee Table, Side Table, Suitable for Living Room Sofa Side Bedroom Bedside, 3 Sizes
- Number Train Toy with Number Bricks,Building Basics 123 Learning Train,140 Pieces
- YEHO Art Gallery Flannel Fleece Bed Blanket Soft Throw-Blankets for Adult Kids Girls Boys,Hand Painting Birch Animal Black and White,Lightweight Blankets for Bedroom Living Room Sofa Couch,39x49inch
- NYW_2102-40 Red Devil S (japan import)
- Japanese Transformers Animated - TA18 Sunaru (Snarl) (japan import)
- WENJUN Oil Painting Hand Painted Modern Pop Canvas Wall Art Print Pictures Home Decor,Modern Pop Wall Art Framed Ready To Hang,5 colors,5 Sizes ( color Silver , Size 6060 cm )
- New Comfortable Cotton Linen Pillow Does Not Fade Removable Washable Plush Toy Sofa Office Pillow Decorative Room Photo Infant Sleep Aid Doll (color Pink Cloud)
- Trademark Fine Art Retro Birthday IV by Chariklia Zarris, 14x14
- Farmerly Geometric Floral Printing Elastic Sofa Decorative Predector Slip Cover Minimalist Removable Anti-Dirty Stretch Sofa Case Living 11, Four Seater
- Sweet Dreams Play Bunk Bed
- Mr. Linear Compressor L 5 Regulator Set with Pressure Gauge PS313
- Stool Change shoes Crystal European Fashion Dressing Wear shoes Round (color Beige)
- DZX Stool Cloth Art Solid Wood Change shoes Small Bench Household Fashionable Creativity Square Sofa Stool,C
- Beigefloral Quilted Plush Sofa Cover cama slipcovers for Living Room furnituresectional couchSP4888 Beige per pic, 70cm180cm
- Mud Pie Just Here for Dessert Server Silver
- Dr. Comfort Gary Flex-OA Men's shoes for Knee Pain - Osteoarthritis OA Grey 13 X-Wide (2E-3E) Lace
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.