If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Green 1.51m LPKH Tarpaulin Outdoor Thick Tarpaulin Car Tarp Sunscreen Waterproof Canvas Rainproof Tarpaulin Ground Sheet Cover (color Green, Size 2 3M)
- Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya Illyasviel Von Einzbern Swimsuit Ver. [1 10 Scale PVC]
- Yaoni 3D Decorative Film Privacy Window Film No Glue,Art,Long Wood Pier Deck by The Sea Disappearing into Sunset Nature Scenery in Twilight Print,Brown Yellow,for Home&Office
- EwaskyOnline Day of The Dead Blanket Dia de Los Muertos Sugar Skull Girl Face with Mask Make up Print Sofa Warm Bed 51 W x 60 L Black White and bluee
- Generic 3.5CH 2.4GHz RC Helicopter Drone Outdoor Flying RC Toy Remote Control Aircraft Mode 2 RTF Helicopter for Kids Birthday Gift bluee
- Anniutwo Lightweight Blanket Funny Cute Cartoon Boy Pirate Kid with Wooden Sword 60 x36
- Sportagraphs Van Morrison Signed A4 FRAMED Autograph Photo Display Music AFTAL COA PERFECT GIFT
- OYIXU 40cm 15.7 Charming Rainbow Highlights Women Cosplay Use Fluffy Curly Wavy Short Fiber Hair Wig
- Sofa Cover Tight Wrap All-Inclusive Stretch Modern Sofa Covers for Living Room Washable Home Hotel Couch Cover copridivano color 1, 1seater 90-140cm
- OgoSport OgoDisk RAQ by Ogo Sport
- Expo International Products Brown Multi
- 1pc Sofa Cover for armrest backrest Sofa Towel Sofas Covers Velvet slipcovers Velvet Grey Fabric for L sectional Sofa Couch Brown, 70cmx180cm 1pc
- Jabba the Hutt Funko POP Star Wars Vinyl Bobble-Head Figure + 1 FREE Official Star Wars Trading Card Bundle 
- Planet of Toys Battery Operated Kitchen Appliance Coffee Maker, Grinder and Mixer
- Sanwa RS-232C cable 10m KRS-423XF10N
- Fitz and Floyd Fattoria Rabbit Cookie Jar
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.